1) I plan on drinking a lot of great beer this summer while I travel (and while I’m home in Los Angeles). This summer beer guide to the best new brews, styles and outdoor drinking spots will help guide the way.
2) I’ve been thinking non-stop about planning a camping trip this summer. I’d like that camping trip to look exactly like the photos on this tumblr.
3) I’ve got a new favorite book. Rule of the Bone takes readers on a crazy journey and I’ve been recommending it to everyone I talk to.
4) I’m a huge fan of anything that motivates people to travel (surprise, surprise). This travel manifesto does just that.
5) I’ve been on the lookout for great warm weather tunes perfect to travel to. I’ll be listening to this one at the beach this summer.
Latest posts by Trevor Morrow (see all)
- GEAR REPORT: BOARDING PASS NYC’S METRO WAXED BACKPACK (A BACKPACK FOR ADULTS) - January 16, 2018
- THE JOY OF DECEMBER IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA - December 12, 2017
- THE BEST GIFTS FOR TRAVELERS: 2017 GIFT GUIDE FOR TRAVELERS AND EXPLORERS - December 9, 2017