1) I plan on drinking a lot of great beer this summer while I travel (and while I’m home in Los Angeles). This summer beer guide to the best new brews, styles and outdoor drinking spots will help guide the way.
2) I’ve been thinking non-stop about planning a camping trip this summer. I’d like that camping trip to look exactly like the photos on this tumblr.
3) I’ve got a new favorite book. Rule of the Bone takes readers on a crazy journey and I’ve been recommending it to everyone I talk to.
4) I’m a huge fan of anything that motivates people to travel (surprise, surprise). This travel manifesto does just that.
5) I’ve been on the lookout for great warm weather tunes perfect to travel to. I’ll be listening to this one at the beach this summer.
Latest posts by Trevor Morrow (see all)
- IN MY DOPP KIT: 3-IN-1 MUG & MANE LOTION FROM BRÖÖ - September 13, 2017
- WHERE TO STAY, EAT & DRINK IN CALIFORNIA’S SANTA YNEZ VALLEY - August 15, 2017
- ASPEN, COLORADO SUMMER GUIDE (WHAT TO DO + WHERE TO EAT, DRINK & STAY) - August 2, 2017