It’s that time of year again. There’s an electricity in the air that can only mean one thing — it’s about to snow! Yes, the 2014/15 winter sports season is finally upon us and I’m 100% ready to shred fresh powder by day and eat, drink and lounge around on a bear skin rug in front of a fire by night.
In the spirit of the season, I’ve compiled a list of 10 awesome mountain resorts that you should be following on Instagram. Fair warning: seeing these snowy pics in your feed every day will likely persuade you to take a skiing or snowboarding trip — and that’s the point. Besides, wouldn’t you rather find yourself in these photos instead of just sitting on your couch looking at them?
The 2014/2015 winter season marks the second year I’ve created such a list (you can see my 2013/14 list here). I’ll be hitting up a few of the places on this year’s list, along with one or two from last year’s list, so stay tuned for more info on those trips (you can sign up for my newsletter to be the first to know).
Let it snow!
1) Aspen/Snowmass – Colorado
2) Steamboat – Colorado
3) Sun Valley – Idaho
4) Beaver Creek – Colorado
5) Killington – Vermont
6) Heavenly – California
7) Chamonix/Mont Blanc – France
8) Crested Butte – Colorado
9) Deer Valley – Utah
10) Tordrillo Mountain Lodge – Alaska
Keep Exploring! Check Out These Other Posts From Trevor Morrow Travel:
Latest posts by Trevor Morrow (see all)
- IN MY DOPP KIT: 3-IN-1 MUG & MANE LOTION FROM BRÖÖ - September 13, 2017
- WHERE TO STAY, EAT & DRINK IN CALIFORNIA’S SANTA YNEZ VALLEY - August 15, 2017
- ASPEN, COLORADO SUMMER GUIDE (WHAT TO DO + WHERE TO EAT, DRINK & STAY) - August 2, 2017