Right now mountain resorts all over North America are opening their slopes for the 2013/2014 winter season. This year more than ever I have an unbelievable urge to go snowboarding and I know exactly why. This is the first season in which I’ve gone into having followed several awesome mountain resorts on Instagram. That means for the past several weeks (months even) I’ve been flipping through epic photos of snow covered trees, shredding snowboarders, opening day countdowns, first snowfalls, and copious amounts of powder — all of which have been stirring up an insane desire to gear up and ride.
If you’re looking to get inspired to take a ski or snowboard trip this season, I’ve compiled a list of the mountain resorts I currently follow on Instagram for you to peruse.
Most, if not all, of the places on this list are resorts for all seasons, so you wont just want to follow them when the snow is falling. Enjoy.
1) BRECKENRIDGE MOUNTAIN, COLORADO
2) JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING
3) TELLURIDE SKI RESORT, COLORADO
4) KICKING HORSE MOUNTAIN RESORT, BRITISH COLUMBIA
5) VAIL MOUNTAIN, COLORADO
6) WHISTLER/BLACKCOMB, BRITISH COLUMBIA
7) MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN, CALIFORNIA
8) BEAR MOUNTAIN, CALIFORNIA
9) KEYSTONE, COLORADO
10) PARK CITY MOUNTAIN RESORT, UTAH
Keep Exploring! Check Out These Other Articles From Trevor Morrow Travel:
Latest posts by Trevor Morrow (see all)
- MY TRIP TO ICELAND FEATURED ON BUSINESS INSIDER - April 21, 2017
- GEAR REPORT: FILSON’S SMALL FIELD DUFFLE - March 15, 2017
- MY FAVORITE WINTER DESTINATIONS IN AMERICA FEATURED IN HONG KONG’S TOP NEWSPAPER - March 1, 2017