America is overflowing with incredible places to make the most of the winter season.
So when Oriental Daily (Hong Kong’s largest newspaper with a readership of 4.9 million people) asked me to select 5 of my favorites for an article in their monthly LUXE LIFE section, I had some serious thinking to do.
While there are more destinations I would have liked to include, I think this list, which is not ranked/presented in any specific order, presents a great mix of the American winter experience.
Written and translated into Chinese using my insights by an Oriental Daily reporter, hopefully this article will inspire a few Hong Kongers to pay American a visit this winter or next.
My Recommendations Included:
(Not ranked // in no particular oder)
1. Aspen, Colorado
2. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
3. Mammoth Mountain, California
With mention of the mountain’s super extended season, which lasts into July (you can ski on July 4th)!
4. Park City, Utah
With mention of Washington School House Hotel (a boutique hotel located in the middle of downtown Park City).
5. The Ranch At Rock Creek, Philipsburg, Montana
A luxury dude ranch with a laundry list of winter activities, plus an undiscovered nearby ski resort.
Oriental Daily also featured by trip to the Galapagos. Check it out here
Latest posts by Trevor Morrow (see all)
- IN MY DOPP KIT: 3-IN-1 MUG & MANE LOTION FROM BRÖÖ - September 13, 2017
- WHERE TO STAY, EAT & DRINK IN CALIFORNIA’S SANTA YNEZ VALLEY - August 15, 2017
- ASPEN, COLORADO SUMMER GUIDE (WHAT TO DO + WHERE TO EAT, DRINK & STAY) - August 2, 2017